Location: Speke, Liverpool
Salary: Up to £45,000 based on experience & Excellent range of employee benefits
We are offering a unique opportunity for an experienced QHSE professional to join our dynamic team at our client’s site in Liverpool. As a Q-HSE Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the safety, health, environment, and quality assurance aspects of our business. If you are a proactive and skilled professional looking to make a difference, we invite you to be a part of our vibrant community.
- Quality Assurance: Supervise and coordinate work systems to ensure that the company's services meet the highest quality standards.
- Communication: Utilize excellent communication skills to engage and collaborate with stakeholders, clients, and employees to enhance the perception and interaction with the H&S department.
- Cultural Transformation: Generate a progressive and positive HSE culture, emphasizing compliant service delivery and individual accountability.
- Compliance Management: Identify gaps in compliance with HSE, GXP, and QA processes, instigating necessary changes and escalating issues.
- Standards Adherence: Ensure compliance with all administration standards set by Sodexo, clients, and governing bodies, particularly GXP (GMP – Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Relationship Building: Build effective relationships with clients, subcontractors, and partners to support the company's core safety values.
- Subject Matter Expert: Act as the subject matter expert for GXP systems and procedures within facilities management, covering areas such as GMP Cleaning, Lab Services, Pest Control, and M&E Engineering.
- Safety Support: Assist Managers/Supervisors with safety observation reporting, action completion, and conduct site inductions for new starters, visitors, and contractors.
- Training and Development: Manage and administer the employee training program, including client-specified training requirements.
- Audit Preparedness: Ensure Sodexo-managed facilities and services are audit-ready for external regulatory and internal audits, covering data security and system integrity.
- Internal Quality Processes: Assist with auditing internal quality processes for managing subcontractors and procuring services.
- CAPA Process: Train in the client CAPA process and system, supporting Managers/Supervisors with the investigation of incidents (First Aid/Lost Time/Quality).
- Document Control: Manage a system of document control for local SOPs, including periodic reviews.
- Risk Assessment: Spot-check Risk Assessment and Method Statements provided by suppliers before visiting the site.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Produce and administer an annual schedule for active monitoring and safety walks, reporting monthly trends.
- Meeting Participation: Attend and host Client, team, and Management Meetings/huddles/calls as required.
- Proven experience in a similar position, preferably within the Pharma environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HSE & ISO standards, with qualifications to IOSH/NEBOSH accreditation standard.
- Previous experience in people management is desirable.
- Experience in managing training, change control, and document control processes.
- Excellent administration, planning, and computing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of CAPA.
- Experience as an internal auditor.
- Experience in participating in external audit processes, preferably from MHRA/FDA.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.