Mobile around the Leeds/Sheffield area
Monday - Friday | Up to £41k | Overtime rates available
We have some great opportunities across the UK for Air Conditioning engineers with building services skills, The company has brand new vans, career progression and a fantastic growing division.
This will suit an Air Conditioning Engineer with experience in service, maintenance, and compliance..
Our client also has other national contracts where you may be utilized to support with any air conditioning requirements both reactive and planned across these contracts.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· To undertake Pre planned maintenance, servicing and compliance work
· To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
· To survey and report back on any remedial works required to make the air conditioning systems compliant
· To be always fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs.
· To ensure that administration requirements are maintained on time and all necessary documents.
· Level 2 NVQ in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
· Hold a 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants Certificate (F-Gas).
· Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
· Full clean driving licence
· Dependent on experience
· Monday – Friday 8,00 – 4.30pm