Maintenance Engineer - HVAC
Location: Mobile - North East England - NE8 3AE
Salary: Circa £36,000 with company van provided and fuel card
Relationships. Results. Success. We’re professional enough to make every collaboration count. Driven enough to deliver the very best service to everyone we work with. Friendly enough to make sure any environment we manage is as enjoyable as it is safe. Join us and you’ll join the UK’s largest family-owned construction, infrastructure and support services businesses. And as a Maintenance Engineer - HVAC you’ll be part of a team that’s doing incredible things – for ourselves, for the partners we work with, and for a truly sustainable future.
About the role:
- Ensure the facilities are maintained to the levels specified
- Carry out planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance
- Undertake maintenance duties as required
- Ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
- Operate at all times with safe working practices
- Maintain asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports
- Report all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- Provide support and assistance to other RFM personnel on site
We are looking for an individual to work as part of a flexible team, travelling to various sites as needed with continuing responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive, high quality property maintenance service to all facilities, therefore a full driving license is essential to the role.
The post holder will be hold a recognised trade qualification, with exposure to electrical power distribution and lighting systems, with knowledge and experience of HVAC control systems, C/C, chiller and air handling systems, experience in gas systems and knowledge with BMS control systems. Health & safety will be a priority to the post holder, being a certificate holder.
The successful candidate will require a DBS/Disclosure Check
If this role is of interest simply apply online with CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.