Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
£30,000 - £35,000 (Depending On Experience)
Time for a new challenge?
Our client is looking for Business Unit & Sales Coordinators to provide comprehensive and flexible coordination to several commercial porfolios across a couple of Business Units - this position is great entry role for someone looking to get into the FM industry as well as growing and progressing their career.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company perk box, training courses and a clear progression path.
Key Responsibilites for a Business Unit & Sales Coordinator:
- Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the Business Unit
- Ensure provision of health & safe working conditions and both client and company policy is implemented
- Arrange all contract review meetings throughout the year for Contract/Area Managers and Business Unit Leaders
- Management of all QHSE reports
- Ensure staffing structures on all contracts are updated when requested
- ADHOC event mangement
- Travel, diary and email management for Business Unit Leader
- Promoting and maintaining company values at all times
- Delivering effective business communcation through advice, review and direct contribution to management
- Assist with sales opportunites for the Business Unit
- Work with sub-contractors and development manager to ensure the best price for sales opportunites
- Support of mobilisation as and when required
- Good knowledge of a Business Units
- Strong communciation skills, both verbally and written
- Highly effcient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Strong numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail