City of London
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
Contract Administrator looking to be based at a blue-chip site?
Our client has a great opportunity for a Contract Administrator to be based at one of their blue-chip commercial buildings in the City of London - joining a large team on site you'll be responsible for assisting the Account Manager, allocating works and raising purchase orders.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, upskilling and training courses as well as future career progression.
Duties for a Contract Administrator:
- Liaison between teams and client helpdesk for update and closure of planned and reactive tasks
- Provide information to account manager and client teams for monthly reporting
- Maintaining compliance tracker document, ensuring certification is received and uploaded
- Assist account manager with production of quotations for additional works
- Admin relating to holidays and sickness
- Liaising with PPM team for scheduling and booking of sub-contractors
- Assist the commercial team with monthly applications and maintenance billing
- Any other general day-to-day administrative duties
Experience / Qualifications for a Contract Administrator:
- Previous experience working in the FM industry
- Strong IT skills including MS Office suites and CAFM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you're interested - please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.