Bute Place (CF10)
Monday to Friday, Flexible Working Hours
Salary up to £25,000
Looking for an opportunity to work at Wales' most prestigious building?
Our client currently has the chance for a Contract Support / Administrator to be based at one of Wales' most prestigious buildings - the site stages theatre, opera, ballet & music shows with also bars and dining.
As a company they can offer flexible working hours, 1 or 2 days working from home, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company perk box and further career progression.
Duties for a Contract Support / Administrator:
- Liaison between teams and client helpdesk for update and closure of planned and reactive tasks
- Provide information to account manager and client teams for monthly reporting
- Maintaining compliance tracker document, ensuring certification is received and uploaded
- Assist account manager with production of quotations for additional works
- Admin relating to holidays and sickness
- Liaising with PPM team for scheduling and booking of sub-contractors
- Assist the commercial team with monthly applications and maintenance billing
- Any other general day-to-day administrative duties
Experience & Qualifications for a Contract Support / Administrator:
- Previous experience working in the FM industry
- Strong IT skills including MS Office suites and CAFM systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you're interested - please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.