Customer Experience Coordinator
Mon - Fri
A very exciting new role for a Customer Experience Coordinator opportunity working for one of the biggest media contracts in the UK, this role will be working across a large prestigious office building in Marylebone
- Deliver to the highest quality for all levels of the organization as well as demonstrate flawless execution for visitors.
- Responsible for creating, managing, and executing innovative internal and client event program where required.
- Assist on larger events that take place throughout the year, welcoming VIP’s ensuring they have everything they need.
- Be the key ‘point person’ for the Executive Team in the client’s business building excellent relationships with the Executive Assistants
- To take responsibility for delivering a 5-Star service always to clients, members of the business, VIP’s and visitors
- To ensure all VIP’s and guests identified by the client receive an excellent experience on arrival, having everything they need to make their visit a success.
- Ensure compliance with Security Policy, building requirements and Health and Safety Regulations.
- To be knowledgeable about the client brand ensuring a good working knowledge, to build rapport with VIP’s
- To be knowledgeable of local transport information and amenities such as restaurants and entertainment.
- Pre-booking and personally escorting visitors to their meeting ensuring a warm and friendly first impression is provided, and the visitors requirements are met with a ‘5-star’ approach.
- Booking appointments or accommodating ad-hoc requests for VIPs like printing or arranging WIFI access
- Meeting the key personnel at the beginning of each visit and ensuring that every aspect of the day is checked and delivered.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, (both written and verbal).
- Possess strong critical thinking and active listening skills.
- Have high emotional intelligence
- Positive, outgoing personality comfortable lone working and working part of a strong and well-established team
- Strongly self-motivated individual possessing a can-do attitude and a drive tolearn and share best practices.
- Previous experience of handling VIP visitors i.e., Hotels/ Aviation
- Previous customer services experience in client facing role.
- Desired Education to A Level (or equivalent).
- Being Multi-lingual desirable
If this role as a Customer Experience Coordinator is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!