Monday - Friday, 40 Hour Week
Office Based - EC1N
£24,000 - £27,000
The UK's leading Facilities Management company are looking for a Junior Facilities Assistant to join one of their most prestigious contracts based in a brand new building in the heart of London.
As a company they are well known for further career opportunities, upskilling courses as well as some of the best benefits in the business.
This role would suit someone that is looking to kickstart their career within Facilities Management and join a company that is well known for career progression.
Responsibilities for a Facilities Assistant:
- Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner
- Promote and maintain company values and culture throughout teams
- Provide the first response to building user queries
- Actively walking the building logging any jobs/issues ensuring the building is visual and working standard
- Assisting with arranging events and training
- Responsible for moves and changes
- Assist with projects when required
- Effective communication at all levels
- Undertake any other duties requested by manager & client
- Promote new ideas and innovations that enhance workplace experience
- Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard) which will include English and Maths
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft programmes
- Client-facing experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills