Lead Contract Support
Our client is recognised as one of the leading facilities, energy and project management providers in the UK & Ireland. The company operates from a strategic network of regional offices throughout the UK and globally where they have over 400 offices and employ over 70,000 people
They are looking to recruit a Lead Contract Support at a site in Ellesmere Port to lead a Team of 4.
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for the general operation and smooth running of the FM contract support / helpdesk function. Operating as part of team, providing comprehensive and flexible FM contract administration/financial service to the Contract, representing the company in a courteous, proactive, and professional manner at all times.
• Supervision and performance management of 4 direct reports providing leadership, governance and guidance over planned preventative maintenance coordination, helpdesk for reactive calls and financial control of day-to-day business activities.
• Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive tasks, and reporting.
• Attend and actively participate in daily operational meetings with accurate reporting on status of activities, pinch points, and priorities.
• Attend scheduled business finance meetings with updates on but not limited to WIP/OPO/INVOICE POOL
• Collate monthly performance stats and populate monthly Contract Reviews for both internal and external reporting.
• Ensure systems are in use and kept updated through regular team reviews with objectives and targets set across the wider site team
• Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g., which services are covered, and which are chargeable for accurate invoicing between agreed contract cost and extra works
• Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
• Maintain company notice boards on site (including QHSE).
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company ystems e.g., Logbooks, Hazard Reports, Behavioural Risk Reviews, Training Matrix, PPE
• Use of CAFM Systems E
• Use of ERP system E
• Solid foundation in maths E
• Good foundation facility in English E
• Customer service experience E
• Use of MS Office
o Word E
o Excel E
o Power Point D
o Visio D
o Outlook E
D = Desirable
E = Essential
Mon – Thur 08:00 to 17:00
Fri – 08:00 to 14:00
Up to £30,000 - Dependent on experience
**Clean Criminal Record is essential for the role**
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505