Cannon Street - City of London
Monday - Friday, Normal Working Hours
Salary up to £42,000
The UK's leading FM firm are looking for a M&E Supervisor to be based at a high-end commercial site in the heart of London - working solely on the landlord side of the building you'll be responsible for supervising a team of 4 engineers, PPM plans, audits, compliance work and dealing with sub-contractors.
This role would suit someone who is looking to take the next step from a lead engineer to supervisor with this role being 60-70% office based with occasional on the tools duties.
Job specific responsibilities for a M&E Supervisor:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Supervising a team of engineers
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience for a M&E Supervisor:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an M&E or building services bias
- 18th edition (desirable)
- Experienced in dealing with clients
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.