Location: Edinburgh - Mobile
Sector: Public Services
Salary: £35,000 + Overtime + on call
(Expected earnings of £40,000+)
- Power tools
- Uniform, laptop
- Private healthcare (including dental)
- Enhanced pension
- Sick pay
- Benefits card (gym & restaurant discounts etc)
This role for Maintenance Electrician will be joining a part of a larger team of multi skilled engineers working on a well known public services site across the Edinburgh area. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on electrical systems, small installation projects, servicing and repairs. You will also be helping the larger team with general building maintenance.
What you’ll need:
- 18th Edition (would look at someone with 17th Edition)
- Electrical Install Lv3 (or equivalent)
- JIB card, HVAP, LVAP or 2391 would be an advantage
- As a Maintenance Electrician you will be working in a client facing role and around the public day to day. A knowledge of health and safety will be an advantage.
This Maintenance Electrician role is to join on the UKs biggest family owned FM companies. They supply over 300 over the top 500 companies in the world. With an uncapped training budget and clear lines of encouraged progression, this would be a great company to be a part of.
If this Maintenance Electrician role is of interest, please call HVAC FM and ask for Logan, or click to apply.