Static Maintenance Plumber £30k-£31k
Working 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday
No on call required
Working for one of the largest facilities management companies in the world. We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plumbing) in Glasgow to join our passionate and driven Facilities Management team.
The successful candidate will ensure all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's. They will also maintain all buildings to a high standard in a proactive manner.
The Candidate will need:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: Gas or Plumbing/Mechanical Services
- Min 3 years experience working within Facilities Management
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- The ability to work within a customer-focused environment
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation
30 days holiday
Working hours will be from 8.00 am - 4.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Employee Referral Scheme
Learning and development opportunities
Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
Eye test and glasses reimbursement
Cycle 2 work scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply with your CV or call Jordan Miller on 0141 483 6600