Maintenance Shift Engineer
Belgravia - SW1X
£48,000 - £50,000 (inlcuding Shift Allowance) + OT
Interested in working at a high-end private healthcare clinic?
Our client has just accquired a brand-new contract at a state of the art 184 bed private healthcare clinic in Belgravia, the clinic is the only one of it's kind in Europe with other sites in America and Abu Dhabi - joining an engineering team of 8 you'll be responsible for delivering a 5 star service which includes reactive & planned maintenance, keeping site logbooks up to date as well as liaising with clients and management.
As a company they can offer 20 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension & perkbox, further training courses and progression.
Duties and Responsibilities for a Shift Engineer:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience for a Shift Engineer:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 2 qualification in relevant Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/HVAC)
- 18th Edition
- Client-facing & well presented
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James