Electrical Project Manager
Working out of the Motherwell office and mobile across the region
- £40k - £45k
- Monday - Friday
- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Company van & fuel card
- Accommodation and food covered if asked to work away
- Working on a great blue chip contract
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Complete Project management, plan, resource and manage several of our Control Panel & Switchgear contracts.
- Liaise with clients/end users at each stage of the project to ensure effective, timely and profitable completion of work.
- Ensure site installs run to schedule
- Ensure all work activities comply with TES quality, environmental and health & safety policies and procedures.
- Liaise with internal tendering, design, manufacturing, accounts and sales teams.
- Staff allocation and management of contracts, ability to delegate and motivate.
- Ability to provide cost effective solutions to end users/clients.
What we’re looking for
- Meet the requirements of our Company Values
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience of Project Management in Switchgear or Control Panel industry,
- Third level education in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Skilled in all office packages
- Electrical design knowledge