Soft Services Manager
Office based in Livingston
Main Duties of a Soft Services Manager:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the account.
Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
Able to understand and influence the service stream reports. Provide knowledge and understanding to coach, train and support others with less experience.
Achieve results within quality, time, people and budgetary restraints.
Ability to actively drive improvement and perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes.
Build a team, ensuring whole team is effectively utilised. Lead the team performance through motivation and winning commitment from them. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions. Report internally and externally. Give and receive constructive feedback successfully.
To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contract.
To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement, including but not limited to QHSE, contract performance, service auditing, HR, and financial information.
To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible.
Provide leadership to the soft service delivery teams
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Liaising with service partners, to ensure the correct level of service is delivered as expected by our client.
· Management of all aspects of the relevant service delivery.
· Management of the Security team and all aspects of the relevant service delivery
· Direct liaising with the client on a daily basis.
· Supply chain management
· Contract escalation process
· Understand Contract Scope
- To have a minimum of 5 years' experience of supervising within the FM Industry.
Previous experience of managing and creating budgets along with delivering good customer service.
To have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels.
To have Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation.
To have good IT skills and the ability to use Microsoft packages including excel.
- To be flexible and adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- To have good relationship management skills.
If this role is of interest please simply apply online with your CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.