To provide support to the National Operations Director when required, and be the accountable person driving performance through the supply chain department to achieve set business objectives in turn meeting our contractual obligations to our clients.
Responsible for part of the sub-contractor function to ensure that service levels, job completion, and compliance standards are achieved.
Day to day:
- Responsible for executing the Operational Service Centre Sourcing Supply Chain Strategy, Performance and Operations
- To manage relationships by engaging in personal ownership of the largest suppliers with the support of the National Operations Director
- Responsible for working with procurement and accounts teams to increase operational effectiveness, build relationships with key vendors to maximise service delivery.
- Demonstrate consistency in service delivery across the vendor population and in doing so demonstrate a program of continuous improvement
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction outcomes through Service Delivery from the vendor portfolio
- Be part of the wider OSC team and contribute to maintaining internal stakeholder relationships & internal customer satisfaction.
- Promote service completion, manage within the operational service centre governance model, identify areas for improvement, issue root cause analysis and remediation agreements
- Work with the National Operations Director, to develop short, medium- and long-term strategies to deliver service levels
- Operational/Service Excellence Drive productivity, processes, continuous improvement, and management of all contractual obligations as per the agreed operations KPI’s
- SLA attendance and completion KPIs (Reactive/PPM)
- Workflow of raised work orders from CSC inc PO raising, Vendor Assignment and Communication
- Documentation appending for Statutory work orders
- Ensure remedial and quotes process adherence with work orders raised within agreed time frames
- Work with MI and Analytics to develop accurate
- Responsible for feedback to the Procurement Team and/or escalate supplier issues
- To demonstrate strong knowledge of the Accounts’ portfolio and all associated SLA’s and effectively qualify Account Team’s needs.
- Track performance of Suppliers, and build trigger points to mitigate sub optimal results
Skills and experience:
- Essential Functional/ Technical skills and/or managing teams within the FM industry or account management sector
- Experience managing operation to meet business objectives within budget
- Previous experience of working within the FM industry or an understanding of M&E Engineering and Building service systems desirable
- Working with senior executives in a large corporate organisation
- Excellent people management approach and experience
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Able to travel within the Region and able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Professional self-resilient personality
- Exceptional communicator, ability to build and manage long standing relationships
- Experience of leading through change to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Results driven, self-confident individual with an ability to empathise with customers at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Technical knowledge within the M&E industry advantageous
- Sound understanding of planned maintenance requirements and our legal requirements/obligations.
- Ability to analyse data and prepare reports to senior management on performance/risk trends