Job Title: Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer
Salary: up to £40,000
- Mon – Fri 8am till 5pm
- Van plus fuel card
- 25days holiday + 8 days BH
- Pension Scheme
- Training and development courses
- Carrying out all the servicing & some maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Working on systems such as - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems.
- Receiving jobs through a handheld tablet
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to health & safety guidelines.
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Air Conditioning/Refrigeration or equivalent
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- 18th edition is highly desired but not an essential requirement
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers and air handling units
- Have commercial experience in building services or FM background
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
This Air Conditioning role is to join a Global FM Provider. The have an exceptional client base, providing reactive maintenance on a manufacturing site. With an uncapped training budget and clear lines of encouraged progression, this would be a great company to be a part of.
If the Air Conditioning / HVAC Engineer role is something of interest please apply with your CV, or call our office and ask for Bev