Location: Ellesmere Port - CH1
Salary: Up to £36,050
Hours: Mon-Thurs - 7:30sm - 4:30pm - Fri 7:30am - 1:30pm
Holidays: 25 + 8 Bank Holidays
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
They are looking to recruit an Air Conditioning Engineer based at a prestigious site in Ellesmere Port
Purpose of the Job:
To provide maintenance services, cover breakdowns and repair work, provide some installation services and generally maintain all HVAC plant, air conditioning systems to the appropriate standards.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible on day to day basis for all aspects of but not limited to, maintenance regime, reactive and PPM, compliance.
- Excellent working knowledge of AC and associated plant, such as Fans, controls, pumps, pipework, etc.
- To allocate work and completion using the CAFM
- Responsible for statutory compliance of F-Gas
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on air handling, air conditioning systems and chillers
- Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
- Sound fault finding skills on all forms of Air Conditioning, including Chillers (Recip, Screw etc), Splits, VRF and Refrigeration Plant
- Initial response to faulty chillers, repair if able or report to specialist contractor
- Carry out installation of air conditioning systems from time to time
The offer of Air Conditioning Engineer:-
- Mon-Fri 7:30am - 4:30pm / Fri 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Up to £36,050
- 25+ 8 Bank Holidays