Location: Central Belt
- £37,000 - £43,000 DOE.
- Great family feel to the business.
- Industry leading career progression opportunities.
- 33 days holiday.
- Private healthcare and wellbeing.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Company van and fuel card.
Our client is a rapidly growing FM company, currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover their commercial contract across Scotland’s Central Belt.
The role of the Commercial Gas Engineer will be:
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales.
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks associated with building maintenance.
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA’s and quality targets.
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification.
What you'll need to become our client’s next Commercial Gas Engineer:
- Experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer within the FM sector.
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services desired.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1a, CDGA1, CCN1 and CENWAT.
- ACS registered.
- Driving License.
If you feel like you could be our client’s next commercial gas engineer, then Apply Now or call the office and ask for Ryan.