Salary: £35,000 + overtime
(Expected earnings of £42,000+)
- Company van (with personal use)
- Fuel card
- Power tools
- Uniform, tablet
- Sick pay
- Benefits card (gym & restaurant discounts etc)
This role of maintenance electrician will be joining a part of a larger team of multi skilled engineers working on a well know, Retail contract across Leeds and North Yorkshire. Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on electrical systems, small installation projects, servicing and repairs. You will also be helping the larger team with general building maintenance.
What you’ll need:
- 18th Edition (would look at someone with 17th Edition)
- Electrical Install Lv3 (or equivalent)
- JIB card, HVAP, LVAP or 2391 would be an advantage
This maintenance electrician role is to join on of the UK's biggest and best FM companies. They supply over 300 of the top 500 companies in the world. With an uncapped training budget and clear lines of encouraged progression, this would be a great company to be a part of.
If this maintenance electrician role is of interest simply apply online or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.