Salary up to £37,000
Mobile role covering Northallerton to Harrogate
Van and Fuel Card
Role of a Maintenance Electrician -
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining as part of a large team of engineers to complete building maintenance tasks (emergency, reactive, planned and corrective) on a various commercial and retails sites located in Northallerton to Harrogate. Your role will include electrical maintenance, including loss of power to desks, sockets, and cables, it will also cover fabric maintenance, emergency light testing and fire alarm checks and water temperature check. In addition to this you will provide support to mechanical teams with any other maintenance when required. Ideally, we would like our Engineer to be Multi skilled as there are some fabric works required.
What Skills and experience you’ll need to be one of our Maintenance Electrician -
- 18th edition, C & G Level 3 electrical, AM2.
- Relevant building maintenance / FM experience in a multi-skilled role
- Previous experience of working in a similar building / environment
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills
- IPAF (desirable)
As a Maintenance Electrician you will be joining one of the UKs biggest and best FM companies. They have 500 offices across over 100 countries. With an uncapped training budget and clear lines of encouraged progression, this would be a great company to be a part of.
If the role as a Maintenance Electrician is of interest, please apply below or call the office and ask for Bev.