Location: Stockport - SK7
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm + Overtime
Salary: Up to £45,000
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World!
They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors - Offering real chances of progression and additional training!
They are looking to recruit a Soft Services Manager based within the Manchester area, with the occasional travel to other sites.Job Responsibilities for a Soft Services Manager:
- Organising and coordinating the Soft Services team on site which includes facilities assistants, reception, catering, security and contractors
- Keeping client on site up to date with any relevant goings on across site
- Responsible for all KPIs/SLAs ensuring they are delivered on time
- Ensure all health & safety and other procedures are followed by staff and external contractors
- Compile training programs for any starters as well as training days for current staff
- Weekly meetings
- Recruitment needs
- Promoting company values during working hours
- Keeping compliance and site paper work up to date
- IOSH or COSHH (desirable)
- Client facing and well presented
- Previous experience with cleaning & catering (desirable)
- Proficient IT skills, primarily Microsoft packages
- Very well organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
We also offer £250 Amazon vouchers for any successful referral's - So if you know anyone currently on the lookout, Feel free to send them my way
Apply with CV FAO Sharon