Fleet Place - EC4M
Monday to Friday, 8am / 5pm
Looking to take the next step in your career?
The UK's biggest FM provider are looking for a Technical Services Manager to be based at a high-end law firms headquarters in the heart of London - across site you'll be responsible for managing a team of 3 engineers, liaising with the client on site, compliance, logbooks and any other issues that arise on a day-to-day basis.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension & perk-box and a career succession plan.
Job Responsibilities for a Technical Services Manager:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Managing a team of 3 engineers
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience for a Technical Services Manager:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an M&E or building services bias
- 18th edition (desirable)
- HVAP (desirable)
- Strong technical background
- Previous experience with managing a team
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, please call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.