|Sarah Hamill Moss
|29 days ago
Up to £75,000 + Car or Allowance + Fantastic Benefits
Are you an experienced Technical Account manager seeking a new challenge? If so, then perhaps this is the right role for you…
We are delighted to be partnering with one of the “house” names in FM. This highly successful and well-respected organisation is currently looking to appoint a technically bias Account Manager to run a flagship contract for them with 3 sites across the UK in Central London, Birmingham & Manchester. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a fast paced 24/7 operations, those from a retail or hospitality background would have suitable transferable skills.
This contract has been retained and renewed and has been managed by this business for the past 6 years, so with a solid team already in place on the contract your primary responsibility is to ensure the smooth running of the contract on a day-to-day basis.
Other responsibilities will include;
· Accountable for the financial performance of the contract
· Ensure that all risks relating to (SHEQ) safety, health, environment, and quality are effectively managed
· Develop effective working relationships with operational personnel, business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors
· Ensure a strong relationship is maintained with the clients, staff, and subcontractors.
· Set, monitor and control SLA’s
· Seeking out potential growth opportunities within the contract where possible
· Technical Background essential
· Knowledge of Retail/Hospitality/Leisure contracts would be a huge advantage
· Previous management experience gained within the FM/Building Services or Engineering Sector
· 5 years + Experience working within a management position within the Facilities Management sector.
· Excellent communication skills
· Hardworking & Driven individual committed to the job.
· Commercially aware – Sound ability to spot opportunities.
In this role you will be based on site in central London however expected to travel frequently to Birmingham & Manchester when required as it is vital you are visible to the client and your team.
In return you will receive a basic salary of up to £75,000, 25 days AL + BH + 1 community Day + your Birthday off, Up to 8% Pension (Matched) Private healthcare , salary sacrifice for car schemes, my perks discount scheme & Free Parking.