Mobile AC Engineer
- £35,000 Salary Per Annum Plus overtime
- Travel Pay is Door to Door
- Company Vehicle (Business Use)
- Fuel Card (Business Mileage)
Currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated Electrical Engineer to maintain and support our industry leading services.
The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in Electrical Engineering, Servicing of Electrical Equipment and Systems and Compliance.
The Ideal Candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients’ needs both locally and across the country
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
• Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
• Safe Handling of Refrigerants F Gas Cat 1
• C&G Level 2 Award in F Gas and ODS Regulations: Category 1 – Preferable
• 18th Edition – Preferable