Knightsbridge - SW1X
Monday to Friday, 6am / 4pm
Salary up to £43,000 + OT + Company Vehicle or Travel Card
Mobile Engineer looking for a static opportunity at a blue-chip site?
Our client currently has a great opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer to be based at a distinguished luxury goods & fashion store in South West London - this brand new contract win is soley overseeing the air conditioning reactive & planned maintenance across 3 sites all in close proximity of each other.
As a company they can offer 22 days holiday + bank holidays, private medical insurance, income protection, life cover, employee assistance programmes as well as an excellent pension package.
Job Responsibilities for an Air Conditioning Engineer:
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across several large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience for an Air Conditioning Engineer:
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Able to work under own initiative
- Client facing & well presented