Air Conditioning Installation Engineer
Purpose of Role
· To install and commission air conditioning equipment in customer premises and sites in a professional, proficient and efficient manner.
· Visiting client sites to install and commission air conditioning equipment.
· Travel further afield with occasional overnight stays to install equipment as above.
· Liaising with the branch and the project manager to ensure that all equipment is installed to the customer’s specification at the highest possible quality and level of service.
· To cover an out-of-hours on-call service on a rota basis. All overtime during out of hours receives enhanced pay.
· Accurate completion and timely submittal of service sheets, timesheets and other documentation as required.
· Careful management of van stock levels in compliance with company policy.
· Accurate, timely communication with client, manager and other stakeholders as required in relation to specific jobs.
· To ensure that the Company Van, tools and equipment are looked after and maintained.
· To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
· Must have a solid working knowledge as an air conditioning installation engineer.
· Must have proven experience installing and commissioning equipment for a wide variety of commercial and industrial clients including retail, manufacturing, food production and more.
· Must hold NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
· Must hold F GAS
· Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
· The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client.
· A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV or call Sion on 0121 809 1999