Our client provides state of the art facilities for sport, physical activity, education, health and leisure that serves the whole community providing a range of activities for local people of all ages and backgrounds to hosting international sporting events.
Being the biggest investment in public sports, recreational and educational facilities in Wigan borough for many years and has transformed Leigh into one of the finest hubs of activity in the North West.
They are looking to recruit a Caretaker to work on a Static site in Leigh.
- To assist the maintenance team in the maintenance and upkeep of the facilities and equipment
- To assist the maintenance team in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of weekly, monthly and annual planned preventative maintenance schedules.
- To assist the grounds maintenance team in the preparation and maintenance of sports and amenity surfaces
- To assist the grounds maintenance team in the preparation, implementation and monitoring of weekly, monthly and annual maintenance programmes
- Ensure the correct storage and control of all consumable materials, equipment and services in accordance with Company procedures.
- Ensure that all method statements and safe working practices are complied with.
- Ensure that resources are used efficiently.
- Ensure standards of work are maintained and tasks are completed within the given timescales.
- Drive Company vehicles, as and when required
- First Aid at Work Certificate
- Manual Handling Training
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Spraying Certificate
- Monday to Friday - You may also be required to work bank holidays, evenings and weekends
- Up to £20,000
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505