Mobile Maintenance Engineer Mechanical - Gas
Location: Mobile - North East England - NE8 3AE
Salary: circa $35,000 also includes company van and fuel card
Relationships. Results. Success. We’re professional enough to make every collaboration count. Driven enough to deliver the very best service to everyone we work with. Friendly enough to make sure any environment we manage is as enjoyable as it is safe. Join us and you’ll join the UK’s largest family-owned construction, infrastructure and support services businesses. And as a Mobile Maintenance Engineer Mechanical - Gas you’ll be part of a team that’s doing incredible things – for ourselves, for the partners we work with, and for a truly sustainable future.
About the role:
- To ensure that the Facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of various contracts
- To undertake planned, responsive and cyclical maintenance work as per the agreed client programme
- To ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment and tools
- To operate at all times with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal etc in accordance with legislative requirements and policies and procedures of RFM
- To maintain asset histories, maintenance records and helpdesk reports, informing the RFM Contracts Manager or sub-contractors of any follow up action that may be required. ? To report all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- The post holder will be required to maintain an awareness of RFM's policies, procedures and objectives related to the successful delivery of the maintenance service
- To carry out any other duties assigned by your line manager in connection with RFM’s operational requirements.
We are looking for an individual to work as part of a flexible team, travelling to various sites as needed with continuing responsibility for the provision of a comprehensive, high quality property maintenance service to all facilities, therefore a full driving license is required.
The post holder will be a time served commercial gas engineer with experience in installation and maintenance work and must be capable of being registered with Gas Safe (CCN1, CCP1, CENWAT, CIGA1, CORT1, CPA1, HTR1, ICPN1, TPCPIA, CODNCO1, CDGA1, TPCP1, BMP1, JO1). You will have experience in commercial and industrial gas installations, as well as experience in AHU/ Gas heating Plant Control system. Health & Safety will be a priority to the post holder, who will hold a certificate/qualification in H&S in addition to relevant experience.
What you'll need
The successful candidate will require a DBS/Disclosure Check
If this role is of interest simply apply online with your CV or call the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.