company, specialising in maintenance and refurbishment contracts.
Ideally we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Commercial
Gas Engineer Supervisor with HVAC experience who is motivated and
capable of delivering maintenance work and internal refurbishment
project on time and to budget.
Essential skills include the ability to forward plan, work within a team
environment and react quickly to any unforeseen issues on site, all with
an uncompromising approach managing Health and Safety on site.
- Ensuring good communication between all parties.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out with due regard to statutory regulations, current standards and company quality assurance procedures.
- Problem solving site issues as and when they occur.
- Early identification and rectification of any defective works within the contract timescales.
- Managing and effective control of owned and hired plant.
- Working closely with the client Site Management team to ensure that things run smoothly – an effective communicator is essential as the site sits within a high security MOJ Site.
- Ensuring that the site is clean, tidy and maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness at all times.
- Contributing to our commitment to assist and develop the Client’s culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring good record keeping and working closely with the site team to ensure close control of work packages.
- Personally manage their site activities with due regard to maintaining agreed financial targets.
- Work with the Site team to identify and implement cost/value initiatives that benefit both the project and the Company.
- Experience in commercial gas with all relevant ACS qualifications and ideally with HVAC experience.
- F Gas 2079 and experience of Split & VRV Air Conditioning an advantage.
- Verifiable evidence of the successful delivery of similar refurbishment schemes / works.
- Confident communicator and good client-facing skills
- Evidence of successfully outputs and levels of productivity.
- Minimum of a valid CSCS Card, DBS cleared and First Aid would be advantageous.
- IT Literate and able to work with Microsoft Software and tablets