£55,000 - £60,000 + Travel Allowance + Package
5 sites across the UK - 2 South, 3 North
Looking to take the next step into contract management?
Our client is currently looking for a Contract Manager to work across a French multinational rolling stock manufacturer that operates worldwide in rail transport. The portfolio you'll be managing will consist of 5 sites in Plymouth, Brighton, Cambridge, Leeds and Chester - the contract itself is worth £9M with a supply chain of just over £5M, on this account you'll be looking after a team of 4-6 engineers as well as keeping the contract running efficiently.
As a company they can offer 25 days holiday + bank holidays, company pension & private healthcare, company perk box as well as further career progression.
Responsibilities for a Contract Manager:
- Experience in managing a team
- Experience in managing budgets and P&L
- Presenting and compiling monthly reports to clients.
- Working closely with the clients daily, managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Conducting specific risk assessments
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Producing detailed and specific engineering quotes for a range of mechanical, electrical and building fabric works
- Active role in annual shutdowns, and project works
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regards to project and engineering activities
- Managing sub-contractors permits to work etc.
- Strong leadership skills
Qualifications / Experience for a Contract Manager:
- NVQ Level 2/3 in relevant engineering
- Technical background (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience managing multiple sites (desirable)
- Client facing and well presented
If this role is of interest please apply or for more information, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.