Wembley - Site Based
Monday - Friday, 8am / 4:30pm
I am currently looking for a Contract Support to join a council account based at a large commercial site in Wembley, the successful Contract Support will report directly into the accounts contract manager and will provide support in the day-to-management of the contracted team.
As a company they can offer great career progression, upskilling opportunities as well as a great benefits package.
- Client Helpdesk on update and closure of Planned and Reactive Tasks
- Provide Management Information data to Account Manager and Client Teams for monthly reporting.
- Maintain Compliance Tracker document and ensure Statutory Certification is received and uploaded within agreed timescales.
- Vocational Administration relating to Engineer Holiday and Sickness reporting and recording, uniform, tools and equipment etc
- Assist the Account Manager with the production of quotations for additional works and Projects.
- Liaise with PPM Team for scheduling and booking in of Subcontractor visits according to published PPM Plan.
- Collation of engineer reports and raising of Remedial Tasks.
- Assist the Commercial Team with monthly Applications and periodic Maintenance billing
- Assist the Account Manager with the production of all internal and external reports
- General Office and Communications duties
- Liaison with internal departments on behalf of Account Manager
- Any other duties as and when required that are commensurate to the role
- Strong IT skills including MS office suites and CAFM systems
- DBS cleared or able to pass a DBS
- Diligent and numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills