Day Shift Engineer
£37,000 + Overtime + Call out
4 on 4 off, Days Only / 12 Hour Shifts
One of the leading FM companies are looking for a Day Shift Engineer to join their team based at a prestigious Museum in South East London, working a 4 on 4 off day shift pattern.
On site you will be responsible for Electrical and Mechanical reactive and pre-planned maintenance, as well as general building maintenance. The successful Day Shift Engineer must be able to work alone but also part of a 5 man team.
- Carry out reactive and pre-planned maintenance as well as general building services work across site
- Maintain up to date statutory records of all PPM works carried out on plant and equipment
- Participate within an out of hours call our rota and be flexible outside working hours
- Deal courteously with clients, customers
- Undertake training courses as required
- Read and comply with the risk assessments and method statements
Qualifications and Key Skills;
- NVQ level 2/3 Mechanical and Electrical qualified
- 18th edition (desirable)
- F-Gas (desirable)
- HVAC experience (desirable)
- Good knowledge of AHUs/FCUs
- Well presented and flexibility towards work
- Previous client-facing experience
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.