Two Week Shift Pattern; Week 1: 5 Days, Week 2: 2 Days
£40,000 - £43,000
The UK's leading Facilities Management company are looking for a Day Shift Engineer to join an existing team of engineers at a high-end blue chip site in the heart of London.
The successful Day Shift Engineer will be responsible for Electrical and Mechanical duties which include; reactive and planned maintenance, general building maintenance and any other tasks that may arise from time to time.
As a company they can offer 20 days holiday, a pension plan, further training courses (HVAP) and a real chance of progression (supervisory and management).
- Carry out reactive and pre-planned maintenance as well as general building services across site
- Ensure high quality delivery of PPM and reactive works
- Surveillance of critical & HVAC systems with understanding of set-points
- Support engineering work tasks allocated to the team
- Prioritize scheduling of work tasks in line with SLAs
- Ensure full disclosure / acceptance of service information at shift handover
- Ensure correct escalation process is followed, act on instruction concisely and confidently in the event of an incident
- City & Guilds / NVQ level 2 or 3 qualified Electrically
- 18th edition (desirable)
- HVAP or held HVAP qualification in the past 5 years (essential)
- Client-facing experience
- Good communication skills
- Flexible attitude towards work