£40,000.00 + Van, Fuel Card, PDA, Tools
Mobile around North London
We have an incredible opportunity working under the biggest FM company in Europe on a challenging but rewarding contract in the UK.
- To support and manage a partnership solution delivering the Client's Statutory Compliance requirements
- To own and manage the governance arrangements for Compliance, SSOW and Audit outputs/measures supporting risk management and creating sustainable relationships at all levels
- To lead the Compliance and Audit team and provide management representation/ownership of compliance issues both to the Client and Integrator
- Liaison with the Client Compliance Team and the organizations functional support SME outside the account to ensure full capture of best practice
- Develop & test the Business Continuity plans for the contract ensuring the continuity of service at all times
- To develop & maintain a strategy for compliance management across the client Account, including standards compliance
- To identify training requirements for compliance personnel, facilitate the appropriate training courses & ensure the complete & accurate maintenance of training records & qualifications
- Oversee the completion of planned and reactive maintenance
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in an Electrical Engineering or similar, discipline or equivalent education and experience.
- Has clear understanding of FM industry
- Has proven ability to manage, develop and motivate multiple teams
- Demonstrates well-developed communication, relationship management and influencing skills
- Experience of managing statutory contract performance and documentation
If this role as a Engineering Supervisor is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.