Summary Of The Role
This is a working Supervisor role with a 50/50 split on and off the tools.
The successful candidate must be qualified and experienced in either a Gas, Mechanical, Electrical or a Building Fabric trade.
The Supervisor will be proactive role, engaging across multiple layers of the contract to ensure continuity of service delivery in a fast-paced hard services contract, supporting local teams in maintenance and reactive works, providing support in sub-contractor management, as well as scoping, quoting and overseeing the delivery of minor project works within a regional area.Main Duties and Responsibilities Qualifications and Experience
· Time Served Engineer in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Fabric type trade with at least 2 years full post apprenticeship experience
· Will have / must be able to obtain a satisfactory Basic Scotland Disclosure
· CSCS Skills card.
· IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
· Previous experience working within building maintenance, projects and minor works environment.
· Full clean driving license
· Full disclosure is a contractual requirement.
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999