The purpose of the role will be to carry out a variety of maintenance tasks for the building services such as basic Carpentry, Plumbing PAT Testing, Legionella/water testing, meter reading etc.
- To carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, ensuring that all PPM tasks and checks are completed and accurately recorded, with remedial repairs completed as necessary
- To carry out reactive works that fall within the Co-ordinators skill set to limit downtime
- To ensure that all sub-contractors carrying out works on site, do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by any company and site specific procedures.
- A hands on approach is paramount, as the Facilities Handyperson will be first fix for all reactive work on site, hence they must be flexible in their willingness to respond to various works inclusive of blocked toilets, basic fabric and carpentry jobs, re-lamping, basic plumbing and heating works.
- Ensure onsite files and paperwork are available and kept up to date, and are in an auditable condition.
- To assist the Workplace Manager in the completion of all administrative tasks as require
- Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
- Assist with the control of contractors on site
Helpdesk & PPM
- Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests responding to and directing queries as appropriate.
- Monitoring reactive job requests to ensure timely completion, escalating any issues to the Workplace Manager accordingly.
- Liaise with the Planning Team in the co-ordination of specialist sub-contractor and engineers planned maintenance visits & reactive tasks.
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999.