Hard Services Manager
Static / Mon - Fri
£35K + Bonuses
We have an exciting new role with one of our newer clients, this position is a fantastic chance for a Hard Services Manager looking for that next challenge, as our new client is a very large FM company they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, private health care scheme and much more.
- Planning and allocation of technical resources across TL including the control and issue of materials and equipment
- Maintaining the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Statutory Compliance Programme for the sites.
- Manage, coordinate and issue all PPM's to the Maintenance Teams and achieve the agreed SLA's
- Collating completed PPM worksheets and reviewing for any additional works identified therein and planning additional resources to reflect availability in the Region
- Maintaining and managing Compliance systems such as Riskwise and Sevron to ensure compliance is being achieved and accurate reports are produced
- Training and support of operatives and guidance in using correct methods and procedures including Health and Safety requirements and welfare of staff
- Responsible for managing budgets relating to properties and reporting monthly
- Carrying out regular reporting (at the request of the Facilities Manager) in relation to SLA compliance, problem areas etc, recording actions taken or to be taken and any escalations
- Carry out regular site audits and provide regular on site support to the Regional team as required
- Provide a planned maintenance service that reflects the wide range of property types, usages and hours of operation
- Demonstrable experience of budget management and control of small revenue works
- Experience of Project Management dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain within a complex multi faceted operation
- Valid formal Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH / NEBOSH
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Building Management Systems experience
- Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship, 18th edition IEE, C&G 2391, BTEC & HNC or similar
- Wide breadth of knowledge on mechanical electrical systems and building fabric repairs
- Ability to produce detailed reports for the customer and Delivery Manager
If this role as a Hard Services Manager is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!