Lead Security Engineer
Our Birmingham based client are looking to recruit a qualified Lead Security Installation Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a talented and motivated multi - disciplined (CCTV, intruder and access control) Systems Engineer. Applicants must have a proven track record in the security sector and be proficient in all areas of security systems. This is a great opportunity to play an integral part in a growing company with a view to grow into a managerial type role. This vacancy is a full - time permanent position.
We are providers of very fast track high-quality electrical installations to blue-chip retail companies nationwide. This is delivered by our dedicated employees who are completely committed to customer service. Ultimately the key success of our repeat business as they are client facing daily.
To be considered for this position you must be fully proficient in the following: -
Installation, commissioning and repair of intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems, access control systems, fire alarm Systems, audio and door entry systems. You will also be required to undertake service visits for these Systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential) and must be willing to travel
- Working at Heights
- Clean Disclosure
- Good understanding of British Standards, NSI (NACOSS) and BAFE requirements
- FIA Qualifications (Desired)
- Experience of producing reports and completing paperwork accurately
- Work in line with all Health and Safety Requirements
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers
- Relevant Skills / 5 years Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Fault / Problem solving skills
- “Can do, will do” attitude
- Flexible and adaptable
- IT Literate
- Good organisational skills
- Self-motivated with the willingness to learn
Full written reference will be required - as will a 5-year checkable work or education history, you will be vetted to BS7858 standard. A DBS check will also be carried out prior to an offer of employment.