Lifecycle Project Manager
Regional Across Scotland - Office based in Stirling
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Working for one of the top National FM companies in the UK, office based out of Stirling
- Manage the site life cycle budget, including tendering, project delivery and reporting. Also manage a small works team.
- Work with the operational estates team to develop and deliver site services through proactive life cycle management.
- Provide a high level of customer facing service, including regular meetings with the client and other stakeholder
- Provide management, technical guidance, assistance, and information to other members of the team
- Carry out training as required by the role
- Work with a high level of multi-skill and flexibility
What we're looking for
- Meet the requirements of our Company Values
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience of Project Management within the FM industry
- Minimum of an ONC in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Skilled in all office packages
- H&S experience
- Technical knowledge desirable
If this role is of interest, simply apply with your CV online or contact the office on 0141 483 6600 and ask for Logan.