M&E Facilities Manager
£50,000k - 55,000k
Mon - Fri / 8 - 5
• Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary
• Taking a lead role in Health and Safety
• Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level.
• Managing a team of 2 supervisors/10 engineers plus admin team
• Strong understanding of the contract P/L and good financial awareness
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for outcomes
• Ability to work within a team and under instruction by line manager as required
• Attend contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
• Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
• Ability to use IT for the purpose of the role including being able to proficiently operate and use Word, Excel, PDF and other such programmes
• Relevant work experience, including knowledge of delivering PPM for electrical, mechanical disciplines, building plus reactive work
• Supervisory/Managerial experience across mobile contracts
• Ability to work on own.
• Self-Driven, Well Motivated, Trustworthy, Client focused and reliable
• IT literate in working with Concept Evolution, FSIgo, Excel/Word via laptop
• Client focused
• Electrical or Mechanical bias
- Holiday purchase scheme - up to 5 days per year
- Pension - Legal and General - matched company contributions up to 8% (rising to 10% at 10 years' service)
- Access to the cycle to work scheme
- Sports and Social club - £2 a month you can enjoy regular subsidised social and sporting events
- Subsidised gym membership - available for any Gym of your choice and will be £120 per annum (£10 per month), or 50% of the annual Gym subscription cost whichever is less.
- Free eye tests every 2 years
If this role as a M&E Facilities Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!