Highbury Square - N7
4 on 4 off - 12pm / 12am
Salary up to £38,000 + OT + Call Out
Are you looking to get into your first shift role?
The world's leading FM company are looking for an M&E Shift Engineer to join their shift team of 8 at a purpose-built football stadium in North London - across site you'll be responsible for reactive & planned maintenance, minor installations as well as keeping all logbooks up to date and liaising with clients & management daily.
As a company they can offer 20 days holiday, company perk box, pension scheme, training courses as well as further career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities for a M&E Shift Engineer:
- Provide a reactive and proactive maintenance service
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Provide a service that ensures all mechanical and electrical equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with sub-contractors and external suppliers
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure they are maintained to an appropriate standard
- Liaise with client/management
Qualifications and Experience for a M&E Shift Engineer:
- Minimum NVQ/City and Guilds level 3 qualification in relevant Electrical OR Mechanical Engineering
- 18th Edition
- Client-facing & well presented
- Good all-round M&E knowledge
- Flexible attitude towards working hours
If this role is of interest please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James