Our Client who are a rapidly growing company based in Calverton Nottingham operate a multi skilled solution to many high-profile clients, our engineers have the pleasure of working alongside Leisure Centres, Car Showrooms, Education & Student Accommodation environments, and many more varying locations. They offer an end-to-end solution having the in-house expertise to complete all Fire/Security/Electrical & Mechanical solutions with accreditations held in all disciplines.
They are looking to recruit a Electrical/Fire Maintenance Engineer to become part of the valued team. As the company grows the engineers grow with us maintaining the staffing levels from company incept showing internal growth and progression at all levels. We have a fantastic opportunity to become a team member and progress with the company.
Maintenance Engineer to undertake maintenance visits, service calls, electrical testing and installation works across all technical maintenance disciplines (Electrical, Fire, Security, CCTV, Door Access, smoke vents and other technical maintenance). Working in all areas of the industry with a good percentage of the works being carried around the midland’s area.
A company tablet/laptop, mobile phone and vehicle will be provided with company fuel card. All our engineers will be provided with workwear and relevant PPE enabling us to provide the correct image in high profile clean working environments.
Pension Scheme, holidays and a specific training matrix will be tailored specific to the requirements of the role for the right candidate.
A competitive salary will be offered in line with suitability and skillsets for the right person.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with KPI’s. To be completed by Due Date including all required documentation to ensure 100% compliance.
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by client and respond within SLA to all work requests in line with client SLA’s/KPI’s.
- Responsible for requesting all required parts for jobs.
- Risk assessments must be completed before all PPM and Reactive works.
- Always maintain the professional image of company through positive presentation, behaviours, and attitudes. Company uniform to be always worn.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all Client representatives and company employees.
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment and promote a positive safety culture and ensure company safety rules are always adhered to.
- To operate site software systems promptly and effectively to ensure efficient maintenance activities and proactively look for opportunities to save energy.
- To conduct weekly proactive inspections and raise required reactive jobs and complete works to raise store standards.
- Ensure work reports, and necessary company documentation is sent to the admin team promptly within set timescales.
- To attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Operations and Regional Facilities Managers.
- Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development.
- Assist sales team in providing information for remedial quotes to be sent to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 17th/18th edition wiring regulations
- FIA Qualifications (Desired)
- Driving Licence
- IPAF (Desired Not Essential)
- PASMA (Desired Not essential)
If this role would be of any interest to you please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999