£24k + Overtime & On Call
Mon - Fri / 8:00am - 5:00pm
Are you a Maintenance Operative. Handyperson, Labourer, Carpenter and looking for a new role or to step into the FM industry?
We have a great opportunity with one of our biggest and longest standing clients, who are the largest FM company in Europe, they are looking to take a Maintenance Operative on, covering the biggest government contract in the UK.
- Provide a reactive and pro-active maintenance service as per project requirements to all operational equipment
- Provide a multi-skilled maintenance service, which covers carpentry, joinery, fabric disciplines
- Carry out modifications and installations when required
- Liaise with contractors or external suppliers where required and clearly communicate technical issues
- Provide a service that ensures all building equipment is running to optimum performance
- Provide a service that ensures all key performance indicators are met
- Maximise availability of all mechanical and electrical equipment through continuous improvement
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Take ownership of tools and equipment provided and ensure maintained to an appropriate standard, reporting any defects immediately
- Provide technical support/input to projects and initiatives
- Continuously look to improve equipment efficiencies and cost reductions
- Appropriate up to date training to make use of relevant equipment/tools
- Experience in delivering core PM and reactive works to work out of hours and on call
- Experienced in using PDAs
- Up to date knowledge of technical regulations applicable to core craft and how this applies to role
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation and its application within role
- Fault diagnosis and resolution
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to make decisions (where able to do so)
- Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written communication
- Ability to use effectively any ICT equipment provided
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workload
- Pro-active and positive approach to work
- Ability to provide a schedule of works for identified additional/remedial works
- Writing and following risk and method statements as required on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of building Statutory Compliance.
- Personal and Academical Training
- Competitive Overtime Rates
- Exclusive Company Benefits
If this role as a Maintenance Operative is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Dom.
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!