Shift Pattern: Days -- Monday to Friday
One of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies are looking for an established Maintenance Technician to join a growing team.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific accountabilities:
- Provide first line maintenance in line with planned maintenance schedules
- Responsible for fault finding and diagnosis
- Participating in configuration of deployment tranches and assessing and isolation of the DBUE
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
Qualifications / Experience:
- 17th/18th edition required
- Desirable to hold a HTG Category 1 License.
If this role as a Maintenance Technician is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Joe.