Surrey / Hampshire / Berkshire
Monday to Friday, 8am / 4:30pm
£40,000 - £45,000 + Company Van + Call Out + OT
Mobile Engineer sick of being pulled into London on a regular basis?
Our client currently has a great opportunity for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join their engineering team of 4 working across their commercial portfolio which consists of educational, commercial and manufacturing sites. On a day-to-day basis you'll be responsible for reactive & planned maintenance across air conditioning & refrigeration equipment which includes AHUs/FCUs, VRVs/VRFs, split units as well as cold rooms & cellar coolers.
As a company they can offer 23 days holiday + bank holidays, van & fuel card as well as further training courses & career progression.
Requirements & Skills for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer:
- VRV/VRF, split system and technical service / troubleshooting experience
- Techical knowledge of all types of commercial air conditioning plant including modern and older systems
- Technical knowledge and experience of working on light commercial refrigeration plant including cold rooms, ice machines & cellar coolers
- Accurate and efficient diagnostic skills and clear reporting
- Practical understanding of heating & ventilation systems
- Ability to carry out planned maintenance works to HVAC plant & equipment
- Manage and maintain accurate and up to date records of work carried out on plant & equipment utilising software system and some paper-based site logs where neccessary
- Be part of the out of normal working hours rota, normally at 1 in 5 weeks
- NVQ level 2 OR 3 qualified in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- F-Gas Qualified
- Be able to pass an enhanced DBS check
- Clean UK drivers license
- Willingness to learn and partake in any additional training