We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Installation Engineer to join a growing team of engineers, working for a specialized air conditioning and gas facilities maintenance company.
The ideal Mobile Air Conditioning Installation Engineer will be based within London and the Home Counties and will join a large team of engineers working across the south across a wide commercial portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Air Conditioning breakdowns, commissioning and installation.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Installation Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Salary - £38,000 - £40,000
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
Job specific accountabilities.
- Complete Air conditioning reactive breakdowns, commissioning, service work across several large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
- Experienced in a critical environment.
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities.
If this role as a Mobile Air Conditioning Installation Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for James.