Recruiting a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join the FM team, to cover contracts across the Sheffield and Leicester areas.
Salary - £38 - £42k (dependant on experience)
You will focus on:
• Providing a dedicated and integrated Planned, Reactive and Proactive Maintenance delivery to a specific Customer on a specific portfolio of Sites
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carrying out Reactive and First Fix emergency breakdown service to ensure continuity of service for the Customer across a portfolio of sites, and ensuring the completion of all associated paperwork.
• Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other engineering tasks across other properties within the portfolio.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum Core Domestic & Commercial Gas Safe Qualifications
• Minimum NVQ Level 2 Plumbing
• Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
• Full UK Drivers licence.
What’s in it for you?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.