Mobile Electrical Engineer
London & Home Counties
Monday to Friday / 08:00AM - 4:30PM
£36,000 - £40,000
Our client is looking for an established Electrical Engineer to join a large team of engineers to work across a brand new Government contract across London & Home Counties.
Whilst this role has an electrical bias, the position requires an open, hands-on approach with emphasis on statutory compliance and reactive breakdowns.
- The completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Ensuring reactive repairs are completed in accordance with contractual SLA's
- Minor installations and maintenance of site Electrical LV Systems.
- The diagnosis and repair of faults on systems and plant including basic mechanical
- Ensuring that all record keeping functions are completed as instructed by the Facilities Manager
- Completing tasks to highest standards of workmanship and safety
- A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required (e.g. City & Guilds), and previous experience is essential
- IEE 18th Edition (essential)
- 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
- Health & Safety Awareness, with an IOSH qualification (desirable)
- Company Van
- PDA, Laptop, Phone
- 25 days holiday
- Overtime & Call out rota.
If this position is of any interest please apply or call the office for a confidential conversation asking for Jake,
0208 092 6500
jake @ hvac recruitment .com
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Mobile Electrician