Mobile Fabric Engineer
Bristol / Swindon / Bath
£30,000 - £34,000 + overtime
Monday - Friday, 8am / 5pm
Our client is currently looking for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to cover a number of commercial contracts across Bristol, Swindon and Bath - they can offer job stability, further progression and training as well as great company benefits.
- Carry out all planned building / fabric maintenance tasks as per program and keep accurate auditable records of works planned and completed.
- Carry out all reactive works to all technical and building equipment as required, ensuring minimum downtime is experienced.
- To ensure that the site is kept in good decorative order internally and externally - and to given specification and ensure timely completion.
- Understands and works within all Health and Safety criteria and processes relevant to work activities.
- Show a proactive approach to Health & safety in the work environment and take the necessary steps to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Ability to carry out fabric repairs and maintenance including plumbing, basic electrical, joinery work, painting and decorating including any preparation works
- Remain fully aware of customers' needs at all times, therefore maintaining high standards of customer care
- Be flexible and undertake other reasonable duties to accommodate operational requirements
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance and reactive works / tasks
- City & Guild qualified electrically or mechanically
- Experience with general groundworks
- Well presented and able to deal with clients
- A can-do attitude
If this role as a Mobile Fabric Engineer is of interest please apply or call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James.